Saturday, October 9, 2010

Introduction

My name is Sarah and I'm a first semester American Sign Language interpreting student. I am enrolled in a two year program at the local community college and am loving every minute of my classes, even when the homework gets up to my eyeballs.

The purpose of this blog is to be a place for reflections and comments on what I am learning in school these next two years, then my experiences as I start my career. Perhaps even an occasional video of my work. I lead a busy life and have several different hobbies and interests but I hope to keep this blog primarily focused on My Journey to a Different World; the Deaf World. I don't promise that my English will be perfect, nor my grammar impeccable as there might be times when I need to write, but cannot take the time and/or effort to edit.

I welcome you to join me on my Journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought! :)