Monday, December 13, 2010

Finals week

I just turned in my final portfolio and Demand and Control paper for 1200. That means I'm totally done with that class! Sadly, it was probably my favorite class this semester, and the first big one I'm done with. Oh well.

While I was chatting with my prof after turning in the binder and paper, she asked me if I had checked my grade in the last hour or so. I checked my grade about three hours, but not one hour, before, so I said "no." She then informed me that she finished grading the final processing test and my grade on that had bumped my overall grade so far in 1220 to an A. I was so happy! Admittedly, that grade could very well go back down again, but to see that class listed as an A right now makes me smile.

My school to-do list looks like this right now:
2010: Signing stories four. Figure out how on Earth to do unit 20 video. Film unit 20 video. Turn everything in.
1220: Study for final. Take final.

That's it!

I'm so tired and worn out right now from a super crazy-busy weekend and a few intense conversations. But, I shall somehow persevere through the end of finals week. Or two more days, as it's the same thing. 48 hours from now fall semester 2010 will be in the books. Odd.

End of semester countdown: 2 days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought! :)