Friday, December 3, 2010

State Certification Test: Check!

I've had an insane, crazy, crazy week. Homework and final projects are piling up and I'm pretty much stressing about everything that's due between now and the end of the semester. I'm also in charge of a major event outside of school which is adding to the stress and to-do list.

One thing that got checked off my to-do list today was taking the state written certification test! 100 multiple choice questions, 1.5 hours, and I'll find out within the next two weeks if I passed. The test itself was about what I expected, not super hard, but no walk in the park either. There were some areas though that we simply didn't talk about in class much so I really didn't have the answers. I'm hoping that that doesn't kill my grade too much.

Note to all future test takers (this test or other): Multiple choice tests are 2 parts knowledge and 1 part reading skills. Don't just skim the questions, and look for other questions to give you hints on questions where you felt you had to guess. True story.

4 more days of school, then finals week, and this semester is done! Wow! I'm already done with language lab and finished 1300 this morning. Life isn't going to slow down though. The end of the semester signals the start of Christmas season around here.

End of the semester countdown: 12 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought! :)