Monday, December 6, 2010

Last week of classes

Today was my last Monday on campus until Spring semester. Weird! I have three more days of classes, then a final project to turn in on Tuesday, then final, a series of final projects, and a large paper due Wednesday. I'm so glad that the whole pile of stuff is due Wednesday and not Monday.

Test in 2010 tomorrow, paper in 2010 on Thursday. I turned in the last homework assignment in 1220 today and just have the final in that class left. My interpreter observation/Demand and Control paper is the only homework left in 1200... but I have the portfolio to compile and three tests to take (or two, if I pass the state test). Wednesday I have my last interpreting lab and there is no school on Friday.

It's been a good semester, but the slightly sappy good-bye fall 2010 post is yet to come. That has to wait until I'm totally done with finals. ;)

End of semester countdown: 9 days
Days until grades are due: 16 days (and this is a little off as I have a prof who is consistently late with grades and he is the only prof who hasn't been posting the grades from each assignment online throughout the semester.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought! :)