Sunday, November 28, 2010

Breathe... maybe

After feverishly checking my grades online all weekend, my persistence was rewarded a few minutes ago! The grade for processing test 3 is up and it's the highest grade out of the three processing tests so far. I also did well on my abstraction and content map, not so great on my one sentence summary... again. Those bits and pieces of written work, however, really don't carry the same weight that the processing test does. I might be holding out hope for an A in this class after all. Maybe, that is; we'll have to see how processing test 4 goes tomorrow.

I also managed to get the visualization map done over Friday and Saturday. It wasn't quite as hard as I thought it was going to be, maybe I'm getting used this type of assignment? I'm still quite glad I don't have to do another one, however!

Here's what this final full week of school looks like.
Monday: Processing test 4 and SL retell due in 1220.
Tuesday: Video due in 2010, paper due in 1200.
Wednesday: Paper, visualization map and TL salient linguistic features due in 1220. Second to last interpreting lab.
Thursday: Paper and test in 1200.
Friday: Last 1300 class (just a party, nothing stressful) and the State Exam (majorly stressful).

I'm done with language lab for the semester so that's not among the classes I'll be skipping on Friday to take the test. I'm not really *skipping* 1220, however, as class is essentially canceled for us to take the test.

By the end of this week the month of November will also be done. Seriously?

State test countdown: 5 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought! :)