Thursday, November 4, 2010

Counting

I'm the type of person who tends to always have countdowns going. Be it until holidays, birthdays, or any other big event, I'm the one who knows exactly how much time is left.

Here are the current countdowns for school:
State written certification exam - 1 day less than one month from today. I just got an e-mail saying they received my paperwork.
End of the semester - 6 weeks from today marks the end of finals. I will be done a few days earlier if I pass the state test.
Interpreting labs - 4 left.
Processing tests - only 2 remaining!
Written tests in 1200 - 2 remaining.
Grades due - 7 weeks from yesterday. As someone who freaks out about grades, this date is almost more important to me than the end of the semester!

The weather is most certainly fall right now, and is most certainly changing to early winter next week. Yet another indication that this semester is closer to being finished! I feel like it has positively flown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought! :)